Feature Configuration and Flags for productive teams like yours
By using feature configurations, Nonfig's agility involves several teams collaborate together within the organization. Solves problems faced by software developers, product managers, data geeks, software architects, and even content managers. Nonfig is a centralized configuration management platform that helps every team in the enterprise to improve KPIs and iterate faster.
Pick the role that fits, I am ...
- Improve product metrics through feature development.
- Be more agile, launch prototypes quickly, and iterate faster.
- Easily control feature flags for safe product rollouts.
- Speed up feature development with configuration driven method.
- Feature modifications are possible without involving a developer.
- Toggle feature visibility, rollouts with 100% confidence of success.
- Make changes to the software without modifying the code.
- Bring configurations and constants in one central place.
- Avoid reverting branches when something goes wrong.
- Store Configurations in one place, no need to rebuild the platform.
- Use SDKs to integrate quickly, less code, and no changes in the future.
- Migrate swiftly to microservices, and toggle features visibility easily.
- Test developers feature with different inputs without modifying code.
- Avoid hunting down settings inside the code base and repositories.
- Make sure code rolls out safely, or hit the kill switch if it goes wrong.
- Configurations will stay outside of code, so much easy to test features.
- Changes for configurations will have the own version control system.
- Rollout feature for a segment, or by canary, as you please and feel safe.
- Run a campaign for a segmented audience.
- Drive behavioral changes in software applications without interacting with the code.
- Show content based on demographics & implement localization on various levels.
- Drive changes without the need to publish the app to the app store & play store.
- Update forms, enable/disable a discount promo, change layouts your app & website.
- Create user segments in Nonfig dashboard & target micro-segmented users locally.