Build a Configuration Driven Development
future in the Tech World.
Integrate. Create. Impact
Nonfig is pleased to invite students currently pursuing a bachelor under 25 years old to join Einfach Configurations Competition.
How does the competition work?
- Gather yourself in a team of 3 to 5 people and submit a pre-proposal
- Integrate your project with Nonfig and utilize its power to the max
- Win Rs.10,000 and get a chance to become a Project Trainee at Nonfig
You will be applying a minimum of 2 use-cases of Nonfig at your software, website, or mobile application. You can make a new website, application, or software or use an already developed version. We will be judging you on how efficiently you will be implementing Nonfig on your project. Every team will get detailed feedback from our judges related to their projects.
You will be gathering in a team of 5 students. A team must have 3 members or maximum 5. A single team can also have students from different universities. The projects must be student-initiated and student-led. Faculty, staff, and external partners may play an advisory role for student teams. Student teams may apply to only one category. If an application is submitted to more than one category, only the first submission received will be reviewed. One student may participate in more than one project team as long as each team submits a unique pre-proposal application.
All about Submissions
- Team Registrations: Teams should register via the form link provided.
- Pre-Proposal: All teams will be submitting their pre-proposals via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Full Project:
- A running prototype on AWS or GCP
- Git repository URL or access
What are the terms for competition?
- These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways, and such as that are promoted on and run through our website or social media channels.
- To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
- Our competitions are free to enter (no purchase required unless otherwise stated).
- Promotions on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, or any other social network. You are providing your information to Nonfig and not to any other party.
Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible to enter a competition:
- entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the Germany or other country (proof of address or age may be required)
- entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ the “nonfig” social network page (Facebook, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
- The maximum number of entries for a competition shall be at our sole discretion but no less than 100 entries. Once this number of entries have been received, the competition will be closed to new entries, notwithstanding the published closing date.
What are start and closing dates?
- A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for CET (Central European Time)
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
How an idea is judged?
- Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected based on those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
What is offered to the winner?
- Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if an address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must, therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- The results of a competition will be announced on our website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
- No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Please explain copyright and moral rights
- You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
What happens to the entries?
Competition entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your competition entries.
What about publicity and identity?
We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner, therefore, agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
How can I contact you for more questions?
This prize competition is run by Nonfig.
You can contact us:
(a) using our website contact form;
(b) by email, using the email address email@example.com
(c) by direct message on our social media channels.
Convinced? Join our competition today
Be a part of the journey and stay ahead of time from your future