Templates – introducing ready-made templates
Nonfig is a platform that offers ease for tech and non-tech people. All the features introduced by us are designed with the consideration that they are easy to use. Similarly, Nonfig has introduced a “Library” or “Template” feature for its users.
Isn’t it really easy to make the presentations or the documents on the Google Docs when you already have templates available to work on? Similarly, Nonfig the “Google Docs” of your configurations offers the templates so that you can concentrate on producing valuable outcomes.
If you haven’t read already, checkout what is Nonfig?
The Template feature gives you a headstart when you are starting to work from scratch for a new configuration for a feature or a project. The templates are available in JSON, YAML, XML, and Plain text. Let’s have a look at what we have for you.
- Blank: The template is available in JSON, YAML, XML, and Plain text. The template is a simple blank template where you can code as per your specific needs.
- Feature Flags: Modify system behavior without releasing or changing the code.
- Translations: Here, we provide you with a powerful translation managing tool supported by JSON. Here you can manage all the multilingual translations that you want to be viewed by your users
- UI Form: A quick template so that you can float your forms. Businesses create forms for their users, customers/clients, and for internal purposes. You can code your forms in JSON, YAML & XML.
- Key store: Manage your values that you want to show to your users. JSON is the language supported by the feature.
For your further ease, we have separated them under two categories, Featured, and Languages. This way you can easily start working on your preferred Feature or Language.
Track your Configurations
Once you are done with making the configurations you can keep an eye on them via Nonfig’s Analytics Dashboard. You can check all the previously made configurations and if you want to go back to any of the previous versions, you can revert on a single click. The dashboard gives you a bull’s eye view for all the Configurations and the APIs. What can you track using the Dashboard?
- Number of Configurations made
- Number of Users Created
- Daily API calls for the past week
- Revenue change
- API usage statistics
- A graphical depiction of Configurations, Policies, Agents, Users, and API consumption.